Monday, January 23, 2012

Dolly Bindra's views: I'm entering politics in a big way

You can love her or hate her, but you can't afford to ignore Dolly Bindra and her larger-than-life persona.

Even her hardcore detractors would agree that the lady has guts and chutzpah and gives a damn about even the biggest names in the industry. Known for speaking her mind always, Dolly is now geared up to join active politics. Reports claim that she will soon join hands with BSP supremo Mayawati and will surely become an integral part of power corridors in the coming weeks.

Next step forward When asked to confirm the news of her being a part of Mayawati's bandwagon, Dolly refuses to admit anything. She merely says: "Right now I would not like to say anything as to - which party I'm joining or my role in the political scheme of things. But yes, it is true that I'm entering politics in a big way! You will soon know more on this front. Till now, I have been in politics as a person behind the scene. But now, I'm taking the next step and coming to the forefront."

When BMC Got Scared! The reality queen, who had upped the TRPs of earlier edition of reality show Bigg Boss, admits rather candidly: "In Malad, Mumbai, I got the water connection of over 5 lakh people restored, who had been deprived of water for days. As soon as BMC officials saw me and heard me out, they got scared and immediately water connections were restored. Even the lanes of Malad, which were filthy as hell, were immediately cleaned. Doing all this gives me immense satisfaction and I am ready to help people in a bigger way."

Helping Women! Ask her what is the first thing on her agenda after joining the political arena, and pat comes the reply: 'Ever since I came out of Bigg Boss' house last season, married women have been calling me for help because their husbands rape them in the night or beat them black and blue! Even those young girls, who want to reach out and do something worthwhile with their lives, but never got a chance, approach me for help. They get emotional and tell me that I'm their inspiration. I have so much to do and I can't wait to get started!"

No comments:

Post a Comment