Monday, April 2, 2012

Poonam Pandey upset over morphed nude image


The girl who thrives on shooting from the mouth statements, and uploading her bedroom antics videos seems to have turned a new leaf.

Post the morphed picture brouhaha in Kolkata that brought the city of Joy to a standstill, strip queen Poonam says she doesn't want unwanted controversies in her life. Poonam recently posted on Twitter saying, "I am really shocked and hurt over the incident in Kolkata, a fan made stupid morphed pic of mine was published by mistake on a News Paper.

Tweet Hearts and all my Fans round d World I do appreciate ur Love towards me but such edited/Morphed pix really hurt me. Please keep me away from any such unwanted controversies which could hurt one's sentiments."

The model's nude morphed picture is circulating on web, made by one of her fans, which showed a morphed image of a Pakistani cricketer bowing before the portrait of a Sachin Tendulkar and a nude Poonam. But this didn't go well with Kolkata citizens when an English daily published the morphed picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment